Tuesday 15 January 2013

The journey of writing part 3

Well hello once again (you're still there right? Hello? Hello? I'm not writing this for the good of my health you know. I'm trying to entertain here).

Now, where was I?

Ah yes, the story has been sent out to a select few people and I'm waiting patiently to see what they think of it.
*Goes off to check email again*
Nope, nothing yet.

But anyway, wouldn't you just know it, another idea has popped into my head. And it always happens the same way. Generally when I'm driving either to or from work, and should therefore be concentrating on the road, it just comes into my head. Sometimes it happens when I'm the shower but you probably don't want to hear about that. So that gives a slight problem because obviously I have to wait a little while Before I can write it down. I don't know about any other country but in the UK taking both hands off the wheel and not looking at the road whilest writing story ideas down is frowned upon. Which means that I have to try and keep it in my head till I get into work or back home where I can sort it out or at least whack it into my little notebook. This time I managed to keep it in my head and it has since been written down. Where will it go after that I do not know. Will it become story number 9 in the proposed anthology? Or will it be consigned to the idea notebook of history never to see the light of day? Only time will tell. Unless you're a timelord and know already. But if the Doctor is reading this....

TAKE ME WITH YOU!

Ahem, anyway, right.

Back at college tonight for the next term of creative writing on a Tuesday. Yay! New people to discuss ideas with and try out new things. And you never know there might be some new totty for me to be able to totally fail to talk to...

*sigh*

One day, one day...

Ta ta for now

1 comment:

  1. Hi; I find a digital voice recorder (Sony do a few) helps me remember odds and ends I can later coax Ed or Sirra or Sam to use ... not sure it's shower proof but then I rarely wash during the winter ...

    ReplyDelete