Saturday 26 January 2013

Another world, another me

Hi everyone (or just the one person left reading this anyway)

I saw a picture on the 'I can has cheezeburger' website (I like it so shut it!) a couple of days ago which said that there may be an alternate universe where I might have gotten, ahem, 'up close and personal' with Emma Watson. To be fair I think what they actually said was 'banging' her but I'm english and would rather not use such crude language in a polite setting such as this.

What do you mean this isn't a polite setting? Hey, my blog, my world and my rules so behave yourself!

Anyway, a thought struck me as I was looking at this picture. If there are an infinite number of universes out there and in each universe there is one me, that must mean there is a universe where I am:

Rich (I'm not even close)
Good looking (I look like Shrek on a bad day)
Intelligent (only in a socially inept way)
A great conversationalist (yeah right)
A snappy dresser (I tend to look like I've been dragged through a hedge backwards)

Now all of those attributes points to some 'me' that probably the envy of his society. But I'm not jealous. I can deal with it. It's fine.

However, this 'me' will also have one more thing going for him.
He is also married to Karen Gillan.

The jammy little sod!

So I have a new goal in my life. I'm going to invent a device that will allow me to travel between the various universes, find this particular verson of me and kill him before taking his place. So if you will all excuse me, I'm off to brush up on the finer points of theoretical physics. Shouldn't take me too long.

Ta ta for now.

3 comments:

  1. When you find this device - and assuming you'll work out how to use it - may I please come with you? ~ Adie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh in another reality I dread to think what my alternate universe self would be like, I suspect that she got the brains but I got the better deal as I have the great friends and fantastic family.

    ReplyDelete