Tuesday 21 February 2023

New Year goals - Maybe

 Well hello my reader friends,

Anyone still there? Anyone?

It's been quite a while but I'm back. *dusts down the blog*

And this will hopefully turn into something that people might want to follow as I try and navigate the choppy and scary waters of a goal I decided to set myself for this year. 

Drawing and painting.

Yes, you read that right. I going to try a bit of drawing and then paint something. And it started this very evening

I don't believe in making New Years resolutions but this is a bit different. It might actually be fun. Ok, I grant you, it might turn out to be as fun as toothache but I might as well give it a go. 

So, I went and got some pencils, a sketch pad and nice little book called 'Drawing for the Absolute Beginner'. So onwards to the first part which is handily titled 'First steps'. 

Drawing lines, boxes and circles. Not the most difficult thing in the world as you might think but one has to start somewhere. 


So, anyway, it's a start isn't it?

Stay tuned to see how this goes on. I might try some more tomorrow. Or it might be at the weekend. Let's just say it won't be on Thursday as I will be out at a gig. Now that's a thought. I might do a blog report on the gigs I've got planned for this year. But there will be more adventures in drawing a painting throughout the year. 

So, see ya later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment