Saturday 8 November 2014

Where does the time go? (resurrection of the blog)

Well hello my little reader friends,

It's been a while hasn't it? What do you mean I haven't been missed? How very dare you! Right everyone who said that has to now go and sit on the naughty step and think about what you said..

Where's everyone gone?

Oh alright, you can come back. Didn't realise the naughty step could fit that many people on it.

So what's everyone been up to? And this time class, keep the answers clean. This is a family show you know.

And what's been happening with me I hear you ask. Well, alright you haven't asked, but I'm going to tell you anyway. Briefly.  And I've locked the doors

It's been the usual up here at Paisley towers. Still waiting for Karen Gillan to throw herself at me declaring her undying love and devotion (So if you're reading this Karen, you know what to do)

(It could happen. Stop sniggering at the back).

Actually still waiting for any nice young lady to do that. 

Oh and the Chester Grosvenor park open air theatre was back with another set of productions so, even though I'm up in Scotland, I went to another performance. This time it was MacBeth. And this time my lovely little readers I went with friends. And it was good fun.

(Yes, I have friends. Right who is sniggering again? Security! Remove that person! What do you mean "Which one?" Who are you anyway? I called for security, not some snot nosed little squirty sixteen year old. Oh... you are the security...Well...er..carry on)

Actually I've been going to the theatre I lot more regularly since I moved up to Paisley and it has been mentioned that I should write some reviews of the plays and musicals. Maybe, maybe...

And then we had the Commonwealth Games. A rather brilliant exhibition of sporting competition held in the rather brilliant city of Glasgow. I had tickets for a couple of the events and although there were some very early starts (I mean who even knew there was a six-thirty on a Sunday morning?) it was an excellent experience.

And of course we have just finished the latest series of Doctor Who. The first of hopefully quite a few with Peter Capaldi taking over the Tardis. He's just keeping it warm for me you know. I mean, who doesn't think I should be the next Doctor? I'd be well cool at the job. Anyway more on this later..

Ta ta for now

1 comment: